The only event in France to bring the whole of industry within your reach.
For the first time in France the followings were brought together at a venue that is on a human scale and in a friendly atmosphere:
- the entire industrial ecosystem, from start up to major customer, including subcontractors, equipment manufacturers and industrial solution providers, competitiveness clusters, research centres and incubators,
- the whole added value chain: R&D, design, production, maintenance, services, training
- all the user industries: Transport and mobility, Energy and infrastructure, Food industry, Consumer goods, Chemicals, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals, Mechanical engineering…
Welcomed by 96% of visitors and 88% of exhibitors at its launch, unparalleled in its extent, both in terms of its size and its scope, as well as its international reach, this mega event brought together four complementary shows, each of which is a leader in its field, whilst preserving their individual identities:
- MIDEST: the international reference for subcontracting know-how
- SMART INDUSTRIES: the show for the connected, collaborative and efficient smart factory
- INDUSTRIE: the major event for production technologies and equipment
- TOLEXPO: the international show for working metal in sheets, coils, tubes and sections
Initiatives at the cutting edge of the industry of today and tomorrow
Among the many highlights during this event figured 4 main animations :
- Connected Factory
Everybody was involved in industry, whether visitor or exhibitor, could found the product, equipment, know-how or solution at GLOBAL INDUSTRIE that they were searching for in order to improve any aspect of their processes from design to production and service.
An event that the industry and public authorities have been calling for years, it delivered enormous savings in time and investment and improvements in efficiency.
If you want to read more about the 4 main animations, press coverage or just want to see the after movie, visit the Global Industrie’s website.